Hey, I'm Terrum!

Talk about anything here
Terrum

Hey, I'm Terrum!

Post by Terrum »

Hey, I'm Terrum. I'm 17 years old, nearly 18. I have been a DJ (Producer/Remixer/Player) since I was 12. So 5 years! :) I have my own internet DJ site & radio station at http://dj.terrum.co.uk which is currently under construction. I have DJ'd in many local pubs, clubs etc and have done many internet live shows with my MIDI controller (M-Audio Keystation 49e), which I sold not long ago. I have now got a Roland Fantom G6 to abide my music production, while also using FL Studio 9 for extra music production. I am extremely good at FL Studio 9, all my good tracks & some live playing can be found and heard at www.youtube.com/Terrum (Please subscribe!)

So here I welcome myself to this amazing community, and hope I can warmly join without hassle! :) I will be asking many questions as I'm an extreme beginner on the Fantom and will appreciate any tips & tricks that people recommend for the Fantom G. But I am a professional with FL Studio and if anyone needs any help with that, you know who to ask! :)

Thanks,
Terrum.
PauloF

Re: Hey, I'm Terrum!

Post by PauloF »

Many thanks Terrum, and Welcome to the Clan !!!
Terrum

Re: Hey, I'm Terrum!

Post by Terrum »

Thanks for the warm welcome! :D